[blparent] Braill Clothes for Blind Children and adults

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Thu Dec 3 22:08:53 UTC 2015

Can you get those in indelible ink.  You also have to be very careful with that when using, as that does not wash out, also may bleed through if fabric is thin.  The best thing to do is to get some iron-on patch, cut out shapes to fit the stamp, then iron those in the clothing.

You can use fabric glue to place a square in the
Instep on the inside.

Judy