[blparent] Off topic the bright side of darkness

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 01:38:29 UTC 2015

Dear all! I hope it is OK that I am sending in off-topic email. I recently finished the bright side of darkness by our list member Joe Elizabeth Pinto. I cannot tell you how much I loved this book! I laughed, I cried, and I was incredibly involved in the story. I have not enjoyed a book this much in a long time. If you go with the Audible.com version, the reader is excellent. Anyway, if you are looking for a great book for yourself or a Christmas gift for a family member you can't go wrong with this book. It's a fantastic Reed!
Thanks!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone