[blparent] Braill Clothes for Blind Children and adults

Jennifer S Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Fri Dec 4 03:52:57 UTC 2015

I also think the earlier suggestions were targeted at being able as a blind parent to independently label the clothing for a visual audience at the school, camp, or other similar place. We widened that original scoop as we spent time on the topic, but I think all the replies have good potential depending on the setting.

Jennifer J