[blparent] Looking for a stroller that can be pulled and that can hold two children.

Jesper Holten jesper.holten at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 08:44:20 UTC 2015

Hi.
We do not actually have experience with double strolers but only a
normal baby stroler. We have the baby jokker mini gt stroler, that can
easily be pulled and is easy to navigate. It is a push chair with 3
wheels, the front wheel can be set to turn or be locked as yoy prefer.
The handlebar is adjustable. And there is a good protection for the
child, as the canapy can be extended forward quite a distance. The
seat can also easily be adjusted from upright to almost fully
reclined. Only minus, I can think of, is that the seat is not
reversable. But besides that it is a great stroler, very agile and
easy to move around even when the two of us who are fully blind is out
and about on our own. However, we still want to have a framed carrier
quite soon as Liam is starting to be to long to comforrtably sit in
our beco gemini soft carrier. The beco has however, served us really
well this first year.
hth,
best regards, Jesper.