[blparent] Accessible ways to track diaper changing, feeding, etc.

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:00:10 UTC 2015

				You can use the note feature in your Iphone,
I think it's just called "notes" and it's part of the standard ios package.
You can also ring the nurse every time you need to enter into the log,
remember they are there to work and to accomidate you. Their paper log will
probably be the gold copy. My suggestion would be that you talk to the boss
of the postpartum unit and offer a couple solutions and see what works for
you all.
You won't need to keep the log once you get home unless you want to.