[blparent] Accessible ways to track diaper changing, feeding, etc.

Ronit Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:12:58 UTC 2015

Hi Darrell,
That’s really too bad. I’m using it currently, not once upon a time. I use it every day to keep track of Elena’s weight at the doctor too, not just feeding/sleeping. I am using the most current version of iOS but it worked on iOS 8 as well. Perhaps you bought the wrong app, there are lots of apps that have similar names. I will look in to who made the app with the developer name and send i to you when I can get to my phone. Sorry you are having no luck with it but honestly I don’t understand why because mine works beautifully.
Ronit

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/pickrellrebecca%40gmai