[blparent] Off-topic sidewalks I can't get through because of snow.

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Dec 17 19:45:15 UTC 2015

Does your city have an ordinance about shoveling the sidewalks?  Here the
sidewalk has to be shoveled by 9 a.m. the day after it stops snowing or the
home owner/resident can receive a fine.  The city police would be the agency
to report violations.

Good luck!
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC