[blparent] Off-topic sidewalks I can't get through because of snow.

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 17 20:03:25 UTC 2015

If there are businesses near you, &, if their driveways are filled with
snow, you might want to get in touch with those businesses & let them know
that you can't get through because their walks are filled with snow.

Also, you might think about getting the press involved. A lot of TV stations
have people who investigate problems such as the 1 you are dealing with.
What city do you live in?

Good luck to you.

Rob Kaiser
Email;