[blparent] making bottles

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Dec 23 07:24:01 UTC 2015

Could you measure out the desired amount of water in a measuring cup, then
pour it into the bottle with a funnel?  That's what I did when my daughter
was taking bottles.

Jo Elizabeth

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
is my newly published novel,
available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats at Amazon.com.