[blparent] making bottles

nik62591 at gmail.com nik62591 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 14:42:20 UTC 2015

I am fine with changing diapers, I'm just nervous about missing some and giving her a rash. Also' I am a bit reluctant to be more hands on than someone who is sighted, but if that's the best approach, then it is the one I'll take.

As far as measuring cups go, do you just buy normal ones from the store with lines, and try to approximate with one finger in the cup and one outside, or do you buy exact measurements and then just use multiples of those? If the first case I could just use the lines on the bottle, but I'm worried that my fingers won't line up correctly. I'm not horrible in the kitchen, but admitedly this is one place where I could be better.

Niko Carpenter