[blparent] making bottles

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 17:25:08 UTC 2015

				Yes. Exactly this.
Also, there is no law saying that you or your wife or anybody can't prep a
bunch of bottles so that all you need do is put one in the baby'smouth when
they're hungry.
As for changing diapers, you do need to get pretty personal. I imagine we
all do. If you aren't comfortable with this, you're a dad and can get away a
bit, just like women can get away with not knowing stuff about cars. Fair or
not, both genders have their stereotypes. All that matters is that you and
your wife are happy. The baby won't care who changes her.