[blparent] Measuring water for bottles and diaper changing tips

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Wed Dec 23 21:16:28 UTC 2015

You're right about the cups, although I now recognize the cup sizes by themselves after years and years of cooking.  Plus, I am starting to see cups in more than the traditional half, third and fourth cups.

The water idea is great, except when on the go with baby.

I remember being in airport layovers and changing baby quickly between flights and also on the plane.

Judy