[blparent] Coupons

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Feb 2 18:30:39 UTC 2015

Oh, and one other thing.  Make sure you really want the name brand, because
sometimes you get cents off the name brand of something but the store brand
is just as good and you'll pay less for the store brand than you will for
the name brand with the coupon.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.