[blparent] Coupons

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:32:31 UTC 2015

Yes, Jenn, make sure you're buying what you need and what you want, not just
because it's on sale. Also, make sure you are buying in the quantities you
use. For example, diapers don't go bad, but yogurt does. No point buying a
massive container of yogurg if you only eat a little bit.
There are many old school tips on ways to save money that don't apply
anymore. Things like cutting out internet may have made sense in 1900 but
not anymore when virtually everything is wireless. Ditto for cell phones,
you can't find a pay phone anymore.
Check with service providers as many offer new deals to customers if you
reup your plan, deals that really will save money.
Don't skimp on things like furnace checks as furnaces can leak carbon
monoxide which can make you all very sick or can kill you.
Also, if you're not on SSDI, strongly look into that if you aren't working
and being paid for it.