[blparent] New member saying hi

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:27:59 UTC 2015

 Hi all,

 I am not a blind parent, but thought that this list may also help me,
since I recently became an aunt of a sighted nephew. He is still a
baby, but I think I would want to make the best aunt possible and may
have many questions to ask here or to others off list if they decide
to email me.

 As far as myself, My name is Adrijana and I am a blind lady of 36
living in Macedonia. I work as an English teacher in a school for
blind children and I really enjoy doing this type of work.

 In my free time, I like to be with family and friends, spend time
helping people, like to read, travel and visit different events. I
also like making new friends and if you wish to email me or know of
others that do, my email is:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com