[blparent] question

Dianna dianna24 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 20:03:15 UTC 2015

I was wondering is there a way for me to get access to school books for my
if my child if I am a learning?  I have taken the plunge and doing the
blended school method.  Some of it is online, in class once a week, and
print at home too.  I can get the books most of them anyway through
Bookshare, but there is a catch.  They can only get gotten by teachers of
students with print disabilities for students.  Is there a way around this
since I am the one mainly teaching my child?  For anyone living near Chicago
she is attending the Chicago virtual charter school, but he head of school
is not as helpful as I think she should try to be and in a way is making her
school look bad by saying I can't do this.  I can and will do this somehow
and some school officials are on my side as well.  She just started.  It is
using k12 curriculum.