[blparent] school issue again

Dianna dianna24 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 20:08:44 UTC 2015

Let me try this again.  I need access to school books because I am the
learning coach for my child who is attending Chicago virtual charter school
and just started there.  Most of them are on Bookshare, but I am not a
student or a "teacher" so I can't get them.  Is there a way around this
since this school has a blended method of teaching which includes online,
classroom, and print?  The online portion and print portion is at home with
me and I am the "teacher" at home.  I just don't have a degree.  She has no
disability.