[blparent] question

Nadia Cioffi nadiaacioffi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:45:23 UTC 2015

Dear List:

If your in K-12 and college the membership is free. The fee of $54 is waves and there is a setup one time fee of $25. (Paid for the U. S. Department of Education) Last I knew the cost was $75: $25 for the one time setup fee and $50 for membership. Although, I'm not aware of current cost as the U. S. Department of Education is paying my bill because I'm enrolled in school. I'd call Book Share and see if your child can get a free membership (charter schools may be paid for) and sign up for an individual account. My school never signed me up for an account I signed up myself. You should have access to textbooks if you explain your child's in school and your school is not sure how to sign up so you need access to textbooks. That's how I got access to textbooks ask to talk to someone in the membership department. BookShare returns phone calls and their service is good at least from my experience.

If you would like help feel fee to contact me off-list.

Regards,

Nadia
Member at Large
Michigain Parents of Children with Visual Impairments (MPVI)
www.mpvi.org