[blparent] Bookshare and teachers

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 22:35:39 UTC 2015

Diana,

Why can't a teacher from the charter school request the books for you and
then give you the material? Your kid is a student and that teacher would be
the teacher.

Is there a reason this won't happen for you? And, I'll ask it again, why
didn't you find out these answers before you started homeschooling? You had
to have known you'd need access to materials, and if you didn't know that,
why isn't your daughter in school while you find out what you need to be a
success? Homeschooling doesn't have hard time limits like public school. Why
didn't you use that feature to your advantage until you were ready to
proceed?

Finally, since I'm dying of curiousity, what was so bad at your daughter's
former school? I'd really like to know. If you can't be honest with the
list, who can you be honest with?

We really do want to help you succeeed despite what you may think.