[blparent] Bookshare and NIMAC

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Feb 22 05:21:58 UTC 2015

Debbie,

Thank you so much for doing the investigating on this.  I felt fairly certain that this was the case.  While discovering this will not help Diana, maybe we can
use this information to make changes in the law in the future to help those of us who are parents and need access to textbooks to support our kids.

Dianna, although it is of little consolation to you right now, thank you for bringing this problem to light.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson