[blparent] Introduction

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Jan 1 20:04:24 UTC 2015

Greetings, Caitlin, you are most welcome on the list.

There are many out there who have started the parenthood adventure with
little or no experience, but it comes fast enough.

ARe you in a situation where you can be involved as your sibblings start
their families andjoin them on shopping trips for new baby things?

I would also recommending acquainting yourself with the La Leche League in
your area.  Although they started out as an organization to promote
breastfeeding, they do that, as well as educate in all things child rearing.
You'll get a lot of valuable info and make a lot of friends.  When we were
raising our young daughters, we lived in different areas of the country, but
I found the various groups I joined to be very welcoming.

Enjoy this new adventure.

Judy