[blparent] Meal planning

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Tue Jan 13 00:15:24 UTC 2015

It might be a good idea to get on the blind cooks' list, there are definite
ways of telling when your foods are done, and how to test, so you won't have
to rely on your mom.

Meats will be fork tender when ready.  I always stick in a steak knife and
see if something like a rost cuts easily.  Meats like hamburger are done,
they will have a rougher texture than the raw.

Vegies are not going to be soft as in traditional pot cooking, but keep a
crisp texture.

Just a few thoughts.

Did you follow a recipe?

Judy