[blparent] Meal planning

Jennifer Woods jem4ever at icloud.com
Wed Jan 14 03:15:05 UTC 2015

Oh my!!!

Jenn
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV

On Jan 13, 2015, at 4:13 PM, Judy Jones <jtj1 at cableone.net> wrote:

As a teen, I wanted to make some fudge, pulled out what I thought was sugar, mom had bought a 5 pound bag of salt!  Who does that!  (smiles)  I discovered my disaster as I was beginning to stir it in with the milk and butter.  After that, I have always wondered if you could bring that yuck to softball stage.

Of course, mom said, oh, sorry about that, and I got to make my fudge, but I think that is the last time I have seen salt in what looks like the sugar bag.

Judy

-----Original Message----- From: Jennifer Woods via blparent