[blparent] Hot glue gun

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 00:23:47 UTC 2015

Could you use cooking or welding type gloves? What exactly are you trying to
do? Lots of things can be done, but is this how you want to spend your time
and energy? Yes is a good answer, just realize that there are very few
things in life that you absolutely have to do. It's fine to decide that you
are not going to personally spend your time and energy on a given project.