[blparent] Traveling via Amtrak with a toddler - advice and suggestions please?

Pipi Adams blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 05:30:44 UTC 2015

I have traveled with my daughter several times on the train. We've done 7
our trips. You do not need a car seat for the train. I just made sure I had
plenty of snacks and activities to keep Savannah entertained. We also spent
time in the observation car watching the scenery. We've also eaten in the
dining and café cars for a new experience. You can get  up and freely walk
around at any time, which is great.
We are actually leaving in a week and will be doing our first overnight
trip. We'll be on the train for 15 hours. Hopefully it goes well.
Pipi