[blparent] just checking in.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Jul 19 18:32:32 UTC 2015

Wow, that's quite a leap your dad made from you struggling with an exam to
you not caring about your schoolwork.  Hopefully your dad was just
frustrated and he calmed down after a little while and was able to have a
more realistic reaction to the situation.

Jo Elizabeth

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
is my newly published novel,
available on Kindle and in paperback at Amazon.com.