[blparent] any tips on reading books to small children?

LoriLady630 at aol.com LoriLady630 at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 02:56:08 UTC 2015

Hello all,I am hoping someone on this list can give me some information on
if there is any  way you may know, to read books  to my 3 year old
grandson?  I am wondering if there is any kind of software or something,  for
instance, that I can have a blue tooth device in my ear that reads to me so  that
I can read to him.  I take care of him a lot and he always brings me  books
that he wants me to read to him.  When my children were small, I  still had
enough vision to read, but now it is truly a problem.  Any  suggestions
would be much appreciated. Thanks.