[blparent] tips for reading to small children

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Wed Jul 22 03:24:44 UTC 2015

Hi Nicole:  My daughter was the same way.  I found out later that she is borderline dislexic.  Oh man I had a heck of a time getting
her to read anything outloud or otherwise. I tried getting books out of the library I knew she would like, and that helped a little.
For example, she loves horses.  so one of the books we read was about a girl and her horse.  She still does not like reading much,
but she is pretty good at it now.  She read to her children and that is grate.