[blparent] Happiest Toddler On The Block?

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Jun 3 14:34:13 UTC 2015

I liked Happiest Toddler on the Block because of the perspectives it
provided regarding where a toddler is, in the author's opinion,
developmentally, and how the toddler stage speaks to our evolution as
humans. I had never really considered a toddler's or child's development in
quite the way the author does, and it was interesting to me and made a lot
of sense. Again, I did not follow every single strategy given in the book,
but the ones I did try seemed to work well.
I would be interested to hear other's thoughts on this book as well.
Melissa