[blparent] Babysitting others kids

Kaila Allen kailaallen22 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:15:19 UTC 2015

I babysit to bring in extra money.  I charge $35 per day per child.  I provide lunch and snacks as well as juice and milk.  I found it easier to charge a flat fee for the day but I have a set pick up time and charge $5 each hour they are late. I also found it easier to provide the food so all children are eating the same thing and don't fight over something someone else has.  The family provides anything else such as diapers or anything else the child may need. One other thing I do is have them pay a week in advance so you are getting paid before providing the service.  I had a mother not pay me for a week or babysitting and then she took her kids and disappeared and I never got paid.

I just wanted to give you a few things to think about.

Thank you,

Kaila

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson