[blparent] Car seat recommendation

Jennifer Woods jem4ever at icloud.com
Thu Jun 4 07:12:08 UTC 2015

I have 2 car seats. I never know when I'm going to need a ride from someone. I have my one for my mom and dads car and one that I use when my son and I ride with people. They are different models and both heavy but they are reversible so If the baby isn't big enough to sit front facing yet they can still sit rear facing. One is from Costco and the other is a Brittax, my model is an older model it was purchased 1 1/2 years ago when my son outgrew his other car seat.
The one thing that I don't like about the one from Costco Which is the Safety 1st model is that the straps twist easily.

I did a lot of research online before going to the store looked at reviews and then took my son to the store and had someone sighted I trust with me and actually put my son in the carder to see how he fit in it based on the car seats that I had narrowed it down to.

Hope this is helpful. I found it to be a little overwhelming trying to find the right car seat that will grow with him for a long while since they have to be in them for so long. At least in the state I live in they do.

Good luck.
God Bless,
Jenn
-"For I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength" Philippians 4:13 NLT-