[blparent] Babysitting others kids

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:37:19 UTC 2015

				Maybe, but remember Shelby also said that
she learned of this woman through church, that someone at church was asking
around for her the her being the single mom.
I am convinced that there are people in this world that use the church
goodwill and inafrastructure to scam those who are primed to help. This mom
sounds like one such person, the sob story and the lack of funds.
I think she's just looking for a sucker, someone she can pay $100 a week to
and then in a couple weeks she'll just stop paying and milk two or maybe
even three weeks of care out of whoever she hires. The cut-off point for
these types seems to be $250 it's enough so that you feel it, but not so
much you'd go to court to get it back. Believe me, these types know exactly
what they're doing and how to do it. The fact that we're even talking about
this proves it.