[blparent] Babysitting others kids

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:50:29 UTC 2015

				She doesn't want to find someone good.
Remember that, she is not playing with the same rule book you are.
If she fails to provide diapers and the like, you'll run out while you have
the kids and you can't not use diapers so you'll need to purchase at your
own expense extra supplies.
Also too, our economy isn't based on what an individual can afford. It's
based on market value. This woman doesn't go to the grocery store, see some
bannannas at $3 and say to the checkout girl "I want these bannannas, I
can't pay $3, how about I pay you $0.40
Realize too that this woman isn't a member of your church, there is a reason
someone at your church was asking on her behalf.
Save your resources and sympathy for people who do need it. Lastly, people
who truly do fall on hard times have an in place network to help, and you
can join that network. It's the people who always seem to be in need but
just don't have any support that you want to stay clear from. There is a
reason nobody is willing to help them.