[blparent] Looking for funding assistance

Mr. J Golab jaygolab at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 20:05:25 UTC 2015

 Hello I'm a Legally blind parent of a geourgous 10y/o daughter, I recently Graduated from American Radio Broadcasting with a B- and tring to raise the fund so I can Build a 8 core AMD 4.5GHZ pc so I can work from home doing voice tracking, Digital audio production, commercials, PSA's ect from home and bring in a nice weekly check to better support my family, I have 260.00 out of 900.00 raised on gofundme, I am in need of 640.00 to hit my goal so I can build my new Digital Production PC, I would Like to thank Robert Acosta and HelpingHands4theBlind.org for the wonderful donation of a new 4K 28" monitor.
If you know anyone that can help me please share this linkhttp://www.gofundme.com/iMac-for-the-BlindI was gonna get an iMac but I can build a PC cheaper and be able to upgrade any part of the system in the future, Only memory can be upgraded on an iMac.  Thanks for listening to my story and hope I can get the help needed.
Once I get the parts I will gladly record how I build it so other Blind parents can see how easy it is to do.Jacob Golab
43 Wilson Street Apt 2
New Britain, Ct 06051