[blparent] Traveling via Amtrak with a toddler - advice and suggestions please?

Kim Cruz autifroggie at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 21:13:33 UTC 2015

I have traveled on Amtrak with a toddler before.  You do not need a car seat on the train.  If your child likes trains he will love Amtrak.  When you call to make reservations for the train you can ask for the disabled discount.  Also ask them or let them know that you will need assistance to the train.  They are good with helping people.

I hope this helps you.  Have a good trip.

Sent from my iPhone