[blparent] How do you start to explain people's unfounded fears to your children?

Fallon Cozad facozad83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:32:14 UTC 2015

This actually  creeps me out because people are always wanting to know how
people do things. Wren I read this post and replies I also wonder about the
boys behavior. Also it makes me wonder if this a two parent household
becausethe dads complaint is there isn't someone watching.  Also to me the
mother don't see any of her special needs Ppl becoming parents.
Unfortunately  there is no explaining  judgemental people. Everyone us
judgement in some way or another. But its funny that there is no rules to
parenting  but people thing one way is the best way or one way of doing it.