[blparent] Newbie Introduction

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:28:45 UTC 2015

			For stuff you want, you do need a carseat and a
crib. You will need clothes, I found the one piece sleepers very easy to
use.
Without knowing your house, it's difficultto say what you need. For example,
we only had one changing area in our old house because the bedrooms and
living area were on one floor. Now we have the bedrooms on one level and the
living area on another. This means two changing areas with two sets of
wipes, diapers changing pad, that sort of thing.
You'll probably want a bouncy seat only because the angle helps babies poop.
I'm not sure why. We had a rockn play for our second mostly because it
looked so cute. J.E. is right though in that a lot of stuff they outgrow
quickly. Still that doesn't mean that you won't need or want or enjoy it
while they can use it. We all have good memories of our second baby lying in
her rocknplay while our older daughter had a stuffed bunny do shows for her.