[blparent] large print books

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Mar 19 21:34:21 UTC 2015

I don't think NLS itself provides any large-print books, but they do
have a "Reference Section" which may be able to provide you with
info.  Many regional libraries do provide large-print books, and also
have reference librarians who will do research for you.  Many public
libraries, likewise have some large-print and will do reference work.

I know there are some companies who produce large-print books, and
have catalogs, I remember reading about them in the past, but I can't
name them off the top of my head.  As someone once told me -- "Google
is your friend!"

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org