[blparent] Introduction

Brandy with Discovery Toys ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 21:53:20 UTC 2015

Hello and welcome. You can definitely make it all work, blind people do it
all the time. I'm a foster parent to a 3 month old who I got at 6 days old.
I also run a licenced childcare home with 6 kids at my fullest. I started
caring for kids when I was 11, and I'm 34, so I have a tun of experience
mostly good. This list is an amazing resource.