[blparent] single parent

Kim Cruz autifroggie at comcast.net
Sat Mar 28 16:21:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am visually impaired and a single parent of a 11 year old boy.  My son also has ADHD and a learning disability.  His so called dad has been backing away from him for the past four years, since his ADHD diagnosis.

I have tried everything for them to have a farther son realationship, but his dad doesn't want to try.  So I have decided to do what I feel is right for my son.

Thanks for listening.

Sent from my iPhone