[blparent] Inaccessible Ovulation Tests and Pregnancy Tests

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Sun Mar 29 20:25:16 UTC 2015

Another point I forgot to mention is that when a sighted person gets a
positive result on a home pregnancy test, she may not wish to share with
anyone that she is pregnant, especially that early. Often the parents-to-be
want to wait until a pregnancy is confirmed by ultrasound, etc before
announcing it. Sighted people get to decide when they want to share the news
with other people. But the inaccessibility of home pregnancy tests do not
allow us to have this option.

Sarah