[blparent] My Daughter

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 12 00:59:00 UTC 2015

FYI: I just found out why My x-wife won't let Brean come up here. she is
afraid I won't bring her back. As much as I would like to do that, I would
never do that. I told Breann to have a lawyer (if need be) write something
up stating that I am to bring her back after a visit. I will sign the
documentg if I need to.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net