[blparent] Blindness-related: Talk From The Heart

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat May 16 08:02:07 UTC 2015

Attention all blind parents: I have started a group that is a social group.
 It is called, Talk From The Heart.  To sign up, call 773-572-3000, and,
for as little as $12.95/month, (add an an additional $10.00 more for a
full-featured box,) we'll talk about blindness issues, parenting, or
whatever comes to mind.   Once you're approved, please leave me a message
at Box 6258, and let me know your interest in the group.

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each
other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.