[blparent] Can blind people adopt?

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Sat May 23 14:19:08 UTC 2015

Hi, I live in Canada, I'm blind and I have started the adoption process. In
fact, I just had a fundraiser last night. Feel free to contact me off list
if you have questions. It's early days yet and I'm very excited to be coming
to convention to connect with other blind parents who have adopted.

My email is
Michelle.creedy at gmail.com

Michelle