[blparent] Resources to learn hands-on about baby care?

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:10:42 UTC 2015

hi, I was very fortunate to have a cousin that was pregnant and had her
baby four months before I had mine and practiced diaper changes on her
live baby. After our son was born, I went to my mom's and dressed our
baby as well as bathing him and I already knew how to bottle feed and
just needed to get the hang of nursing.