[blparent] police called

Jennifer S Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Thu Nov 5 22:05:30 UTC 2015

When I was in college I had this great o & m guy a few times that in
addition to doing a stellar job, also kept a sizable sharp knife with him to
cut back shrubbery and small tree limbs. God bless him!

So one day he is out on a lesson with a friend of mine and she has stopped
at an intersection and an acquaintance stops in a car to offer a ride. My
friend says no thinks and the woman gets rather insistent. She finally says
to my friend that she really needs to get in the car because there is a man
with a knife who has been following her. :)

The best thing I learned from Jimmy was to get my own knife. Before I had
kids and all their stuff to carry instead, I always kept a good one in my
bag so I could help people out by trimming up their landscaping when it was
growing over the sidewalk. :) I am a giver that way. I always really wanted
a little battery operated chainsaw to carry instead.

Jennifer J