[blparent] Car seats for a toddler

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Sun Nov 22 15:07:33 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm not actually in the Bay Area. Im in San Diego.

I will have to look into that.
Thank you so much for your help.
Jennifer W.

sent from my iPhone

On Nov 21, 2015, at 11:26 PM, Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC <lmartinez217 at gmail.com> wrote:

How tall is your child and how heavy?

I use a really great booster seat for my son who is 4 1/2. He started using it at about 2 1/2 years of age when I needed to carry a car seat around. It is the Graco... Maybe called the Graco Turbo? It is a booster seat with cupholders that pop out the sides, has armrests, and a back support that can come off. It's really great and light weight and inexpensive. I use a yoga strap threaded through the back and I throw it over my shoulders and carry it whenever I need it. Now that he doesn't need the back support part I can throw the seat into a tote.

Where in the bay area do you live? I'm happy to meet up with you and maybe show you what I've got.

LM

Sent from my iPhone