[blparent] Braille Embosser

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Sat Nov 28 02:58:24 UTC 2015

Hi Dave,
What do you recommend for braille only?
As I am using it at home I want something that is quiet. as my son says that the SpotDot is really loud, I am hard of hearing, so while it I can feel it vibrating while I print  or Braille paperwork. It does not seem loud to  me.
I requested this embosser because I like the idea of being able to emboss text and braille when helming my son with homework and learning his letters. I have printed a few coloring pages on it and I like how I can color with jim and stay inside the lines. smile.
Are tractor fed braille embossers more reliable in your experience? I am new to this whole world of embossers, which is why I am asking for advice.
Thanks
Jennifer