[blparent] Herding cats and children?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:11:03 UTC 2015

			I took my girls to the library when they had a
search and rescue dog there, i.e. a dog trained to go find people who get
separated from their group. The guy with the dog told us that he has to go
find toddlers, old people and Boy Scouts in that order. A lady from church
had one of her kids escape and the police brought him home. He was fine. She
isn't blind and the search and rescue dog guy had never had to find a kid
that belonged to a blind parent.
I'm still not clear why the in-laws are involved and to what extent, why the
husband isn't posting on the list (because then it would take the discussion
away from another in-law fight, and if there is something going on that we
don't know about.