[blparent] Herding Cats and Children

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:16:35 UTC 2015

J.E. if you wanted a nanny for whatever reason, get one. You don't, so
that's the end of it, but I wouldn't give two farts about blind parents.
Sarah, why do you want a nanny? What do you expect this person to do? Are
you or your baby having complications? Will your husband be traveling a lot?

Many people hire nannies or au pairs, I'm thinking of the single mothers by
choice who tend to hire au pairs. I also know a couple families that hired
two au pairs, and one that had a nanny and an au pair. None of these
families have a blind parent